SENTRY SECURITY AGENCY IS NOW HIRING A SALES MANAGER POSITION for:
ST. LOUIS CITY | ST. LOUIS COUNTY | ST. CHARLES COUNTY | ILLINOIS
Professionally and positively represent Sentry Security Agency/ACF Alarm Company by promoting the sales of Security Officer Contracts as well as Commercial and Residential security alarm systems, fire protection, CCTV, and access systems. The prospective candidate will be responsible for the entire sales process of generating and following up on sales leads, meeting with potential clients and conducting a needs assessment, quoting/bidding Commercial/ Residential security systems to meet those needs, negotiating terms, closing sales opportunities, and ensuring profitable growth of the company in an enthusiastic and timely manner.
- A high level of communication is required
- Having a high standard of appearance and professionalism is desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office WORD and EXCEL
- Sell and promote Sentry Security Agency SECURITY OFFICER CONTRACT POSITIONS that will provide our clients a level of protection for their assets and employees against certain hazards.
- Sell and promote ACF Alarm Company commercial security systems, fire protection systems, CCTV, and access systems to potential clients.
- Generate leads through many different avenues including via company website, referral, and cold calling.
- Follow-up on leads and set appointments with potential clients.
- Meet with potential clients and conduct needs assessment.
- Present Security ACF Alarm security systems to clients in a professional and educational way.
- Develop & maintain an active proposal log that will support achieving the designated sales plan.
- Establish and maintain lasting contacts/relationships with customer.
- Prepare, follow-up and close client proposals.
- Respond to customer needs in an enthusiastic and timely manner.
- Assume account management responsibilities including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in regard to delivery dates, billings, financing and other related matters.
- Work with technicians to ensure the timely completion of each job sold.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older
- Pass a background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background check (local, state, and federal) and drug test
- NO felonies
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)