SENTRY SECURITY AGENCY IS HIRING MOBILE PATROL | SECURITY SUPERVISOR/OFFICERS for:
ST. LOUIS CITY | ST. LOUIS COUNTY | ST. CHARLES COUNTY | ILLINOIS
Our Security Positions are perfect for:
- Law Enforcement Officers - former and future
- Military personnel - former, transitioning and reserve
- College students
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older
- Pass a background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background check (local, state, and federal) and drug test
- NO felonies
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
Provide a high level of leadership and experience to officers throughout the company. Patrol in company vehicle, posts conducting inspections and training officers to ensure customer satisfaction. Supervisors to also patrol buildings needing checks. These building to patrolled to ensure all doors are secured and alarm systems set.
- Control entrances and movement of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Patrol of buildings and perimeters
- Escort of material and personnel
- Fire watch, lighting awareness and water leak observation
- Special assignments
Duties may vary depending on department size, organizational structure, geographic location and post assignments. Overall general function of officers is to provide security detail as described below (Note: duties may vary depending on post orders):
- Be on time and report to post in full uniform.
- Maintain professional image that includes uniform cleanliness, greeting customers, visitors and employees in a polite and friendly manner.
- Be proactive in knowing all revisions to post orders and general information distributed by the customer.
- Patrol physical property or maintain fixed post position, being diligent to report any suspicious activity and investigate accidents and criminal acts.
- Monitor cameras or equipment in a continuous fashion as outlined in the post orders.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations to be able to respond to alarms, incidents and emergency situations.
- Complete Daily Activity Reports, Log Book entries, Incident Reports and all relevant reports related to job assignment.
- Make recommendations to management on better safety and loss prevention processes as identified during daily routine.
- Have knowledge of any life safety systems, fire panels, CCTV system computer, and other such equipment to complete job assignments. Ensure continuous and safe operation of all elevators and access doors. Know authorized contractor personnel who are responsible for maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Security Supervisor any new Security Issues or changes that need to be considered or implemented.